domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

which is the post 10 ?

"Mera Naam JOKER"


hello guys !! this is my top 10 because it's so interesting and really sad if you are one of the person who likes cry all the time you have to see this movie. .:T_T:.

If you want to know what's the meaning of "Mera Naam JOKER", it's really simple "My name is Joker" ^^!!

Well I'm going to give you a little about the movie is really old it was made in 1970, is a film about a clown who must make his audience laugh at the cost of his own sorrows. The film is reportedly inspired by Raj Kapoor's own life and the clown an allegory for his own life as an actor.

I don't want to give you more, you have to see itz!! u.u* or if you are really interested you could search at this page http://www.softwaredestination.com/2009/05/mera-naam-joker-1970.html
Do you want to see song of this movie??
Ok, ok don't worry ^^
Ok see you tomorrow don't lose my top 9 !!!

1 comentario:

  1. Ammmm this movie is ok, but I don't like cry Y.Y I'm going to wait for your TOP 9!

    See you!! ^^ <>

    ResponderEliminar